Re: Re: AT91 ARM Thumb-mode

Daniel Néri wrote:
Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com> writes:

"Only" a test, sure, but it gives us doubts about the compiler's
reliability. On the other hand, if anyone reports success using GCC
3.2.2 or GCC 3.2.3 we would very much like to know about it.

I just linked my non-thumb application with eCos built as thumb, and
it seems to have worked. I use a custom HAL, GCC 3.2.3 and binutils
2.13.2.1. I've also made a small change to vectors.S, posted to
ecos-patches a couple of days ago.

Can you confirm if you could build the dhrystone test specifically? Just in the default template. If you can also try building it on the pid target (but enabling CYGHWR_THUMB) that would be good because internal compiler errors can arise by the circumstances being just exactly a certain way, so header files from a different platform might make a difference.

Obviously you don't have to run it on PID :).