MPC5xx native flash support

HI..

    I have been working with the MPC555 processor, and notice that there
doesn't seem to be internal flash programming support.   I have looked thru
most of the targets
    around and have not found similar support.  Could someone point a target
with such support or give me some ideas on just how to hand it...  It would
sound logical
    to handle it as a standard external flash... but then I am a
eCos/Redboot newbie...

Roman F. Rycerz

Engr Section Manager

Email: Roman <mailto:Roman dot Rycerz at motorola dot com>  dot Rycerz at motorola dot com