Re: EB40 and EB40A patches

Daniel Leu wrote:
At 05:02 PM 4/22/2003 +0100, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

Daniel Leu wrote:

It is being worked on, but has now been moved off my plate (thank goodness I hear you cry, and I agree!).

That's great! Any ideas when we can expect it?

It's unfunded work, so you can't _expect_

From your previous email it seemed that is moving forward. So I assumed there is something like a floating timetable, like "We are working on it" or "planned for this summer".... :)

"We are working on it" is closer to the mark.... but only in spare time.

it at all ;-). I suggest making do with Shannon's patch kit for the moment (see the mailing list archives).

I have it working for 2.0alpha, so that's not the issue. We did an eCos port of our ARM board that is based on the new AT91 architecture. I would love to have it in the archive so that I don't have to patch my files when I update eCos.

Sure. We're getting there...

If there is anything that I can do helping it moving into eCos let me know. Yes, I know. Funding is the keyword. How about a pizza...?

Testing when it's done will always be appreciated. Anyway, it's NickG doing it - send him the pizza :).