Re: Graphical user interface on ecos

Please copy replies to the list so that all may benefit.
Private responses are available under contract.

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 08:22, Tim michals wrote:
> So FLTK cannot be ported to eCOS?
> Which C++ libraries?

IIRC the STD libraries, but I'm not really a C++ junkie
so I might be off here.  I do recall having extensive
discussions with the rest of the eCos team about this.
Of course it was a couple of years ago, but I don't think
this has changed yet.

--
|       Mind: Embedded Linux and eCos Development        |