RE: issue about porting ecos on new target board

hi,

I confirm that they are they are really the same cpu  just the name who is
different (probably comercial purpose ...)

I had to work for university ( ufrima-imag UJF Grenoble) on evt7 board
and some have a S3C4510 some others have KS32C50100 (olders ones) whith
wery little difents PCB  versions but exectely the same behaviour and
compiler (that was ARM tools ) and the docs from samsung are the sames.

best regards,
Aurelien Francillon