Re: no graphical interface with GDB ??

Bart Veer wrote:

As has already been pointed out, you need to put -w on the gdb command line to get the graphical interface.

I was thinking of adding this to the documentation, but can't find an appropriate place to fit it in. We don't appear to have anything on using Insight now, apart from brief mentions of settings in how to connect via serial or eth.

Any suggestions?