Re: _impure_ptr ??

I once proposed this, it has been rejected.
See http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2002-06/msg00013.html
and related postings.

tk

--

Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies
An der Strusbek 60-62
22926 Ahrensburg
Germany

Phone	+49 (4102) 463-390
Fax	+49 (4102) 463-46390

mailto:thomas dot koeller at baslerweb dot com
http://www.baslerweb.com