Re: Is the Dreamcast platform still active?

Gregg C Levine wrote:
Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Is the Dreamcast platform still an active platform for this release? On the
figure that describes that the different supported platforms I see the
Hitachi SH processor listed, I am certain that there are prototyping boards
available for that processor. But I am more interested in working with the
Dreamcast, since it is here.

I have a different project running which will be for the Intel platform,
more questions for that one later.

The port was contributed. It's pretty much what you see is what you get because we never had the hardware to test it. It also came with a CD-ROM driver of some sort, but if I'm remembering right you needed special hardware for the Dreamcast from Japan to use it. The dreamcast port is probably pretty useless, and can only be used as a starting point for someone to pick up from now IMHO.