problems running tests

I am having problems running the ecos tests from the configuration utility,
version 2.11.

I have been able to download and run sample apps from gdb, but when I try to
run the tests from the configuration utility I get the following output:

//C/ecos/work/MYECOS~2/tests/hal/common/current/tests/context.exe: No such
host or network path.
(gdb) set height 0
(gdb) set remotedebug 0
Warning: command 'set remotedebug' is deprecated.
Use 'set debug remote'.

(gdb) set remotebaud 38400
(gdb) target remote COM1
Remote debugging using COM1
0x0000d67c in ?? ()
(gdb) load
No executable file specified.
Use the "file" or "exec-file" command.
(gdb) break cyg_test_exit
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.
(gdb) break cyg_assert_fail
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.
(gdb) cont
Continuing.

If I try to run "ls //c/ecos" from my bash shell I get the same error.  Have
I missed a setup step somewhere?

Thanks

Larry