Re: enabling bridge support

Here is the grep from the build directory :

[root@LinuxDrag ecosynth]# grep -r NET_BRIDGE ./
./synth.ecc:cdl_component CYGPKG_NET_BRIDGE {
./synth.ecc:cdl_option CYGNUM_NET_BRIDGES {
./synth.ecc:cdl_interface CYGINT_NET_BRIDGE_HANDLER {
./synth.ecc:    # Implemented by CYGPKG_NET_BRIDGE, active, enabled
./synth_install/include/pkgconf/net_openbsd_stack.h:#define CYGNUM_NET_BRIDGES
1
./synth_install/include/pkgconf/net_openbsd_stack.h:
#define CYGNUM_NET_BRIDGES_1
./synth_install/include/pkgconf/net_openbsd_stack.h:
#define CYGINT_NET_BRIDGE_HANDLER 1
./synth_install/include/pkgconf/net_openbsd_stack.h:
#define CYGINT_NET_BRIDGE_HANDLER_1

The bridge seems to be enabled, however the macro itself is not defined.
I tried to define it at application compile time : it seems the work ...

However, I have another problem when running it under Linux/ecosynth : the
interfaces don't seem to be in promiscuous mode... maybe good for another
discussion thread ??

Philippe