Rename of net templates

Just so people are aware, we've renamed the new_net template to net and the old net template to old_net, since the FreeBSD TCP/IP stack is the only one we want to support in general.

Be aware of this after your next CVS update.

We can't actually drop OpenBSD yet because the SNMP stack doesn't work with the FreeBSD stack yet, and the if_bridge code needs to be ported to it too.

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine