Re: How to JTAG, especially with ARM7 and Linux

Hi Konsti,

There are several JTAG wiggler schematics available on the web.
If you look for a commercial offering, check out Macraigor
Systems at http://www.ocdemon.net/

I never used it so I can't tell you how well it works.

To download data to the EB40A, you don't need a JTAG interface.
If you use eCos and RedBoot, GDB can communicate through the
serial port too. See the EB40 docs http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/at91eb40.html

Regards,
Daniel