RE: Configtools build

Ok i got it,

I need to do a "make ecc" first. But in order for this to suceed i need to
modify the makefile so that it finds the tcl include files (i replaced the
--with-tcl=/usr with --with-tcl-version=8.3 in my case)

Then I can do "make ct", but not before I modify the makefile so it finds
the tcl include file...

On my system (debian), tcl include files are in /usr/include/tcl8.3, i guess
redhat systems have it on /usr/include

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier,