Re: Possible typo inhal/arm/arm9/var/current/include/hal_cache.h

Gary D. Thomas wrote:
On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 14:28, Patrick Doyle wrote:

OK, I'll have a look at that.  So far I have avoided running any of the
kernel tests because I have been focusing very intently on getting RedBoot
up and running, and have ignored anything not directly related to RedBoot.
Thus, I will feel comfortable saying at the end of the week that "I have
ported RedBoot to the OMAP", but there is still somme work to be done to
claim that I have ported eCos to the OMAP (most noticably, I have not done
any work at all with interrupts, consequently, I have not done any work at
all with the real time clock, consequently, I have not tried running any of
the "kernel specific" tests).
Patrick, one other thing you could do is ask Red Hat to release their OMAP port. I'm fairly sure that included the support required for eCOs (ints, rtc, etc.) too, not just redboot, but I could be wrong. <msalter@redhat.com> is probably the best starting point.

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine