Re: Re: Interrupt Handler Routine

Thank you Andrew for your reply!
I have found some code I can use in dev/ about serial interrupt handler.

One thing I am wondering: If I have to write my own UART interrupt routines
or there is some existed ecos api functions I can use?

I am using cyg_hal_plf_serial_xxx() functions now. But they don't seem to be
interrupt handler routines. I have some troubles when using them to access a
GPS module.

Thanks a lot!!

Best Regards,
Lin Ming