AT91 serial driver

Hi
In january this year Paul Sheer sent an improved serial driver for
the at91 (eb40).I just came across that tgz today tried it and works
great.Now SLIP works at 115200 bps just fine.With the default driver
it loses chars even at 19200bps.
Paul's main improvement consist in using the peripheral data controller
attached to the uart - (and SERIAL_BLOCK_TRANSFER) and some buffer flipping
in the IRQ_handler.

If I polish those files would they be considered for acceptance?
Maybe after Thomas Koellers AT91 work goes in? Hint,hint ;)

Jani.