documentation

Hi,

I have been working / improving on the mpc555 port this WE (mainly
further testing and improved serial debugging support, ctrl-c now
works). I was thinking of writing _some_ (certainly not too much, not
really something I like to do) documentation before submitting a patch.

Any pointers on the subject could be convenient (maybe I overlooked
something on the web). In particular

* How to generate the documentation from the source tree ?
* How is the documentation organized
* What belongs in which files ?
* Any conventions to follow ?

Thanks,
Bob

PS. Which cvs command generates a patch file in the format you guys
like? Do I run it in the root of the source tree or better generate
patches for those subsystems i changed?

ir. Bob Koninckx
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                   tel.  +32 16 322535
Machine Design and Automation                      fax.  +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                  bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium               http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma