Re: stress_threads: I'm getting "Bad byte in chunk" output. Do I have memory corruption?

We had similar problems on the EBSA285. It turned out to be a bug in
initializing the SDRAM controller. Both the HAL and the kernel have
tests programs for the cache. Try running those.

Hugo: If i remember correctly, you wrote a test program for this
bug. Is it one of these cache tests or is it another program?

     Andrew