Re: where trace and assert run?

? ? wrote:

All,
I have debug my application in i386-elf-gdb(host-pc target),every time,a *.stackdump file will created,I guess it is the trace instuments provided by ecos that did it,but i do not know its machanism.questions are:
since trace code was run in target,so who created this file in host???
That's nothing to do with eCos. Are you sure it was from GDB at all? I'm sure the contents might indicate what generated it!

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine