Re: question about read-only root file ssystem!!

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 20:46, Roy Chung wrote:

> Hihi
>  I have make jsff2 fromat ramdisk and put into my xscale platform using
> redboot as bot loader. However, the file ssytem was mounted as read-only
> only!Would you mind telling me that how to make the RFS writable?
> thx alot!!

Did you write an eCos program which mounts the JFFS file system?
If so, please provide more details so we can help.

However, it sounds like you are booting Linux and having problems
with it mounting read-only.  This would then be a Linux question,
more properly asked of the Linux guys.

Gary Thomas                  |
eCosCentric, Ltd.            |
+1 (970) 229-1963            |  eCos & RedBoot experts
gthomas@ecoscentric.com      |
http://www.ecoscentric.com/  |