Re: Accessing config parameters in define_proc code

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 09:26:04PM +0000, Bart Veer wrote:

>     >> I'm sure that Bart will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty
>     >> sure that the ability to use CDL variables like this was never
>     >> implemented.
>     >>

>     Andrew> I think you are right. I found some documentation i didn't
>     Andrew> know existed. host/libcdl/doc/*.sgml.
>
> That is the Component Writer's Guide, which I think is still the
> single largest piece of documentation in eCos. How could you miss it?

I was under the silly impression that all documentation was under
ecos/doc/sgml. Well, i know parts of the main manual are inside side
individual target packages, but the makefiles are under this branch of
the tree.

Iztok does not have the Components writers guide on this web site
either......

Humm, just ran a find . -name "*.sgml"

There are a few documents file this. I think this is a problem. Unless
you go looking, you just don't know these documentation exists. It
would be better if there was one central place you can make them from
and an install process that puts the resulting html or pdf into one
tree.

Any suggestions how to implement this?

    Andrew