Changing of ROMCON0 on Eval-7t

Hi again,

I am making a program which shud:
a.) Start itself after the board is reset
b.) Copy the code from FALSH to RAM to run it
c.)Change the Address of ROM Chip.

For a.) I use the "AUTOSTART" option of BSL by giving a Rommodule HAeder to my program.

For b.) I have a problem here. Discussed in my previous mail.

In C.) I am able to change ROMCON0, AND the scheme works fine when run on A debugger like AXD supplied by ADS1.2
But the program stops working when I change the Contents of ROMCON0.
I use a simple "stmia" instruction to change the address of ROMCON0 to REFLEXTCON0 registers as this is said in the microcontroller's documnetation.
How can I make ot run on BSL .

Vikram