Re: Who's maintaining CVS

> > There are a number of us trying to manage the public eCos sources.
> > AFAIK, Mark is the only one [left] at Red Hat doing so.
>
> And the only one with write access to CVS too, right?

Nope. All the original eCos RedHat people still have access, plus
me. Anyone can apply for access and the current maintainers will then
decide to grant/refuse access.

> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2002-09/msg00023.html
>
> This is really a minor patch adding register #defines unique to the at91
> processors. Please note that I'm not complaining that the patch is not in
> CVS. Instead, I'm just concerned/curious that with only one person with
> write access to CVS that patches are going to slip through the cracks.

The maintainers tend to keep to the areas they know best. eg i look
after the DNS & FTPclient, plus a little with the documentation. Gary
looks after the stack, Bart the Synth target etc. What then falls
through the cracks Jifl tends to pick up and incorporate.

You patch should get incorporated in time and now you have made this
comment, it will probably happen sooner than later :-)

    Andrew