Re: Samsung Redboot template is complaining about CYGPKG_CRC

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 16:23, Dan Jakubiec wrote:
> When I tried to create a RedBoot configuration for my Samsung SNDS using the
> graphical config tool for Linux, I got the following error:
>
> "/home/cvs/ecos/packages/templates/redboot/current.ect: error
> Attempt to load an unknown package CYGPKG_CRC".
>
> However, it seems to build the library regardless.  Does anyone know what to
> do about this error?  Here is some additional info:
>
> 1) Using graphical configtool version 2.11 under Linux
>
> 2) Using the "Samsung SNDS" template with the "redboot" package set
>
> 3) Just did a "cvs update" today to get the latest eCos sources

Did you remember to use "-d" when doing the update?  Otherwise,
newly created directories, like the one which holds that package,
won't get included with the update - it's just how CVS works.

I always use:
  % cvs -q update -d -P

Gary Thomas                  |
eCosCentric, Ltd.            |
+1 (970) 229-1963            |  eCos & RedBoot experts
gthomas@ecoscentric.com      |
http://www.ecoscentric.com/  |