Re: Latest eCos CVS docs with search facility

On Monday 02 September 2002 13:15, Iztok Zupet wrote:
> On Monday 02 September 2002 12:16, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > Hi Iz
> >
> > How do you generate these pages? I noticed that ecos.html has a list
> > of tables and list of examples on the end. The ecos.html i generated
> > from the sgml does not.
>
> Simple, the standard way (make clean,makemakefile, make html). Then I copy
> all htmls and all in the picture directories  to a temporay tree and from
> there to server using sftp.
>
> > Also, it looks like you need to run makemakefile again. You are
> > missing the cpu_load package documentation.
>
> Thanks, I guess I did that, but seems there's something wrong with my CVS
> update (doclist probably). I'll have a look.
>
> >    Andrew
>
> PS Have You tried the search, that would need some testing. And please, if
> someone can report the download rate.
>
> Regards
> iz

Tried to build the docs in my clean tree (just updated from CVS) and both
discrepancies still remain there.

 I can't find any reference to cpuload.sgml anywhere in the doc build tree.
I would expect this entry in the doclist file.

Seems like the cpuload patch was not commited completly or something is wrong
with CVS.

Sorry
iz