Re: how to build an eCos library for ARM7tdmi simulator

Hi Satish

If you don't need the actual hardware interfaces to start development,
i suggest you use the synthetic target. This allows you to run eCos
systems are a Unix process on Linux. You have all the normal kernel
API, network stack etc, just no access to hardware devices. Its a good
system to get to know eCos with and start some development work.

       Andrew