Re: Problem w/latest eCos CVS Checkout

Hello Bart:

First, thanks a lot for your reply.  I figured out the trouble late
yesterday and thought I would share the results with the list.
It seems that the CVS checkout I did (which was done according to
the eCos site instructions) did not bring down the "host"
subdirectory of the eCos tree.  Doing another CVS checkout with
"ecos/host" as the checkout target got me the "host" part of
the build tree, and subsequently rerunning "configure" produced
the desired results.

Thanks a lot!
craig