Qustion about Overflow and Underflow in Sparc?

Hi all:
   I just looked at the code for handling the under/over-flow in sparc in
ecos. A stack is growing while making function call, but why I can't find
the code saving the whole register windows (not only one) when underflow
happens? If for two threads how the register windows is used? while
switching context should the whole reg win(8 win) be saved to the thread
stack(so this will cause delay)? or other way? Thanks a lot

Regards!