Re: AT91EB40 wiggler JTAG programmer

On 9 Aug 2002, Ulrich Dahl wrote:

> Hi
>
> Now something is beginning to come into view here..
>
> Scott you are saying you tried to play with atmel software on the first
> board, so did I and I flashed some code into ROM. And nothing other than
> atmels code works..
>
> Did you try atmel code on the other board as well?

Hmmm. No I didn't. I wonder if that code sets the
ALL_FUTURE_VERSIONS_MUST_BE_ATMEL bit?

But seriously, I wonder if the example that comes with the Atmel
development tools somehow affects the board? I don't think I have the guts
to try I on my second board!

> I will try to reset the flash and see if that helps, I can clear a part
> of the flash with the wiggler and windows... but nothing else..
>

> And by the way, I am planning to get an expansion board made up with
> extra flash and ram plus an ethernet chip (CS8900A most likely) mayby we
> should stick our heads together to save some costs on the board
> production. I have good contacts overhere to get it made
> professionally..

If I can get one from my Atmel Rep then then I'll make a custom one. I
might be able to share some of the work (or I might not - depends on
several factors beyond my control).

Scott