Re: Prototyping with the synthetic target.

Andrew,

Thanks for the note.....I finally found the synth doc pages under
/arch and, in combination with your note, things have become
much clearer.  I think my next cycle through the discuss archives
will be more fruitfull.

You mentioned using sockets at the hal_sys level.  I assume you
had to link with the Linux libraries to get the socket calls. Wouldn't this

cause conflicts with the ecos synthetic lib?

Thanks,
Chuck McParland