Re: compact flash - slightly off topic

> 512MB. Can anyone recommend a host interface chip or even a full CF
> board to interface to an ARM-based processor?

StrongARM and PXA250 are both ARM based and have built-in support for
PCMCIA and therefore CF-Card.

However, the current B stepping of the PXA250 really sucks when it comes
to PCMCIA, see linux-arm mailing list of this month, subject
"/proc/cpu/alignment". So I cannot recommend that silicon right now.