MPC860: Enabling Datacache does not work

Hello,

after porting eCos (latest CVS-update yesterday) to my custom hardware
(MPC680T based, MBX and Viper used as reference platforms), i tried to
enable the caches.

Problem: With Datacache enabled, my testapplication (which worked
before) does not run at all. It craches right after calling
"hal_enable_caches" in the following system-init functions.

I do provide a suitable memdesc table for my configuration in hal_aux.c
like MBX and Viper Hals:

CYGARC_MEMDESC_TABLE CYGBLD_ATTRIB_WEAK = {
    CYGARC_MEMDESC_NOCACHE( 0xff000000,                   // MPC
internal map
			    0x00100000 ),
    CYGARC_MEMDESC_CACHE  ( CYGMEM_REGION_ram,
			    CYGMEM_REGION_ram_SIZE ),
    CYGARC_MEMDESC_NOCACHE( CYGMEM_REGION_rom_reloc,
			    CYGMEM_REGION_rom_reloc_SIZE ),

    CYGARC_MEMDESC_TABLE_END
};

Did anybody have the same problem?
Did i miss any customization in the HAL?

Thanks in advance
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Heppner

High Speed Kamerasysteme  - Abt. Bildsensorik (ESY-B)
High Speed Camera Systems - Dept. Electronic Imaging (ESY-B)

Fraunhofer
Institut Integrierte Schaltungen
Angewandte Elektronik

Am Wolfsmantel 33