RE: Query

Hi,
	I am Robin Dua. I am doing the testing of USB device controller on ARM
	Integrator/AP board using eCos.

Are you using ARM Integrator/AP instead of obsolete ARM PID board?
eCos 2.0 dose include HAL package for ARM Integrator/AP board.
Why don't you download latest eCos 2.0 snapshot from anonycvs server.
You can also obtain  latest docs from http://www.vsr.si/ecos/

	The question is that the eCos Ver.1.3.1 manual (getting started with
	eCos) provides eCos ROM image downloads to Flash for ARM PID board and
	not for Integrator board.Since on page 45 of the manual there is a
	referring to

I beleives that official eCos 1.3.1 release is obsolete.
You should better to use latest eCos and eCos configurator.

Regards,

H.Shimizu