find eCos teachers and good friends

Sir,
    I am a student and a beginner of eCos,and I have great interests in learning the RTOS.My goal is to understand its source code and port it into any platforms at liberty.But martirials and informaition are too much that I lost myself.could you give me some directions about where to begin and what to focus on with mini cost?
    thank you and best regards!

                                                   zhlg