GNU tools combination for eCos

Hi,

My work environment is Window Me and the hw-target is E7T
I use the following combination to generate eCos, according to the eCos web site.
 binutils 2.10.1
 GCC2.95.2 + ecos-gcc-2952.pat
 Insight 5.0  + insight-tcl.pat

everything is fine, except that I can't run gdb (I can run gdb -nw). and I check the mail list.
and understand that insight 5.0 have some problem running under win98.

But I think maybe the insight 5.0 is too old to find the update version on the ftp site.
So I download insight 5.1, but I fail to compile. maybe the GCC is too old , I think.

Anyone can give me a combination (binutils + GCC + insight, even cygwin) that I can run everything  under
WindowMe without problem?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
peter