RE: Linux Synthetic and networking

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Care to elaborate on that one, David? One of my reasons for being
interested in ECOS, and in the whole process behind bochs, and another
method of creating Operating System Kernels, the OSKIT, project, is
exactly what you suggested. What I'd like to examine is a copy of your
configuration file for the emulator, and the steps you chose to build
your ECOS item.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos