Re: ARM SDT2.51 vs arm-elf-gcc

arm-elf-gcc does produce crap ARM code, don't bother trying 3.0.4 I'll
save you the bother it produces code the same level of crapiness as 2.95.3
:-)

you might have a hope of getting the object linking using ADS the newer
ARM stuff and gcc objects.. debugging would of course be impossible,

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.