Display problem solved !!

Thanks to Pete Barrie & Jing Luo for their kind reply
regarding screen & keyboard on target i386 pc.

By doing

> CYGSEM_HAL_I386_PC_DIAG_SCREEN True
> CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_INHERIT_CONSOLE False
> CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_COMM_CHANNELS 3
> CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CONSOLE_CHANNEL 2
> CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CONSOLE_CHANNEL_DEFAULT 2
> CYGDBG_HAL_DIAG_TO_DEBUG_CHAN False

every output is going on target screen ,but the second
problem regarding keyboard is still there. It is not
taking any input from the target (Redboot) keyboard.

During the debugging of my app, it is found that I can
place the breakpoints on Keyboard driver's functions
like KeyboardInit(),DisplayChar(),KeyboardAscii() etc,
but control never reaches to these functions.

Even with Floppy startup, keyboard is working
fine,taking every input but enable to echo it on
screen.

Pls point out my mistake in configuration.

Regards!!

UMESH JAISWAl
enSys,