Re: problem with i-paq h3870 redboot install

--- Jesper Skov wrote:
You should be able to rebuild it yourself by following the instructions
on the web pages.
--- end of quote ---

Rebuild?   You mean, in Linux create from source to customize with the 3870?  I was sort of hoping someone else would have by now.

This is too bad, because I really would rather we use RedHat, but it's ridiculous if the Familliar distribution is so much easier to manage.  Do you have any lists on people who are developing for the newer I-Paqs?