"Stub" for Motorola FADS PowerPC Problem

	Hello,

	I am trying to build "stub" for Motorola FADS PowerPC.
	So I have selected "stub" package template and
	Motorola FADS PowerPC as template. Performed
	successful build. Checked the install directory
	for this build and found only two lib file
	and no ROM image file.

	In the eCos tutorial mentioned that after completions of the build
	ROM image file ("gdb_module") can be found in the bin subdirectory
	of the install tree.

	Can anyone give me a hint how to resolve this problem?

	Igor..