RE: Redboot Image download via Network...

Just edit the file 'ecos.ecc' (which is a text file) in the top level of
your build tree using any text editor. Search for the string
"CYGDAT_REDBOOT_DEFAULT_IP_ADDR", and adjust the entry to look something
like the following, replacing "99, 99, 98, 30" with the IP address of your
choice in that format (e.g. "192, 168, 1, 1").

# Default IP address
# This IP address is the default used by RedBoot if a BOOTP/DHCP
# server does not respond. The numbers should be separated by
# *commas*, and not dots. If an IP address is configured into
# the Flash configuration, that will be used in preference.
#
cdl_component CYGDAT_REDBOOT_DEFAULT_IP_ADDR {
    # Flavor: booldata
    user_value 1 "99, 99, 98, 30"
    # value_source user
    # Default value: CYGSEM_REDBOOT_FLASH_CONFIG ? 0 :  "0, 0, 0, 0"
    #     CYGSEM_REDBOOT_FLASH_CONFIG == 0
    #   --> 1 "0, 0, 0, 0"
};