v850-stub with ecos ?

Hi,

i am trying to build a v850-gdb-stub for my evaluation board.
I used the CEB Template with the option - stub.
After compiling, a file ./ceb_install/bin/gdb_module.img was created.
Using Objectdump, i can see, that is not a burnable stub-file, cause
the startup-vectors are not present.

So, what must i do, to get a complete image with gdb-stub included which can
be burned into the v850 ?

I activated following options without success:

- Build GDB-stub ROM image
- Build common GDB-stub ROM image
- Startup ROM
- Build for on-Chip Flash