Ecos on Redboot

Hi,
Thanks for the support.
I am having redboot bootable floopy for i386 and through serial communication with linux(minicom) on other pc i am working on ecos.

1) Does eCos exist in that bootable floopy or are we supposed to load ecos externally.

2)If we are to load ecos externally in redboot what is the procedure.

I would appreciate a descriptive reply as i am stuck up.

Thanks.