Re: ecos.db

npyatkov@usa.net wrote:

> I want to write couple of packages for ecos. They are Ethernet and flash
> drivers for linux-synthetic target.

As it happens, I've just been looking at integrating a contribution of
flash drivers for the synth target. It'll be a little while before it
appears for bureaucratic reasons though...

And we've also been told that someone is going to contribute an ethernet
driver too! Don't know the ETA on that at all though.