Re: Neponset + CF on Redboot

Hi,

I have an Assabet/Neponset running with Redboot.
The Socket CF card only seems to work when inserted
in the CF slot on the Assabet, not in the PCMCIA
slots on the Neponset.  I have phase 5 hardware.

After I boot Linux, I use the ethernet chip set on
the Neponset board because Linux does not seem to
support the Socket CF card.  I don't think that
Ecos supports the ethernet chip set on the Neponset.

You also need to make sure that you added the following
lines to redboot_ROM.ecm or other configuration if you
are using the Neponset:

   cdl_option CYGSEM_HAL_ARM_SA11X0_ASSABET_NEPONSET_TIMINGS {
      user_value 1
   };

I hope this helps.

Todd