Re: ecos with Cirrus logic 7312

Yongming wei wrote:

> But I am still wondering what is the difference
> between Cirrus and Redhat, are they all free to
> download.

You would have to ask Cirrus. I don't know why they don't appear to have
put the patch up on their website but they haven't. I thought it was free
but maybe not.

The Red Hat eCos Early Access Program is not free, sorry. If you would be
interested in this option though, it would be best to e-mail
ecos-info@redhat.com, but also give a phone number and rough budget.