Re: Insight

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 03:09:01PM +1100, Neil Grooby wrote:
> Jifl
>
> Thanks for the quick response.
>
> Follow up questions:
> 1.	Can the JTAG interface be configured to automatically cause a reset
>       before a Run ?

Sort of.  There is a way to do a hardware reset with the Jeeni.
What I usually do is define a gdb macro that does that sort of
housekeeping stuff when I start a program.

> 2.	Does the Jenni support Windows NT 4.0 and Insight 5.0 out of the box?

Yes, but Insight 5.0 doesn't support the Jeeni out of the box.
You should use a current CVS snapshot of Insight/gdb since
there have been a considerable number of bugfixes since 5.0.

> On a side issue, have you any idea about the ethernet support for the
> Evaluator 7T ? Last discussions was "real soon now", but if it is not for
> another couple of months, we might need to do it ourselves. We are using all
> the components that Grant used (ie the LXT chip), but we are still at a loss
> as to how it all goes together.

How the hardware goes together or how the software goes together?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com