RE: Insight

Jifl

Thanks for the quick response.

Follow up questions:
1.	Can the JTAG interface be configured to automatically cause a reset
before a Run ?
2.	Does the Jenni support Windows NT 4.0 and Insight 5.0 out of the box
?

On a side issue, have you any idea about the ethernet support for the
Evaluator 7T ? Last discussions was "real soon now", but if it is not for
another couple of months, we might need to do it ourselves. We are using all
the components that Grant used (ie the LXT chip), but we are still at a loss
as to how it all goes together.

Neil.