Re: Questions about stabs in MIPS executable

Tim Michals wrote:

> I'm using a third party debugger (JTAG eumulator).  Yes, I can load the
> image using GDB.

Not just load it, but list the source, right? I wouldn't have thought so
because I can't see any debugging sections (.mdebug is naff and not
sufficient).

> I'm using the standard ecos .lnk file.  Also here is some more info:

.lnk? you mean .ld? But as I said, that .ld file may not mention the stab
sections!

Look at whether it mentions the .stab and .stabstr etc. sections.

Jifl