Re: Using config tool for another project

Alas, the ConfigTool is pretty specific to eCos, and there are no plans to generalise it right now. However, the sources are available for anyone who wants to make it do new and interesting things.

Regards,

Julian

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1 7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063